SUNDAY MORNING DURING THE LISTED HOURS CALL THE ADIRONDACK MARATHON COMMAND CENTER FOR ASSISTANCE. 518-532-7737
On Sunday Sept. 25th, the 20th Adirondack Marathon will be held around Schroon Lake from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. Access to local roads will be restricted and controlled by NY State Police and Essex and Warren County Sheriff’s. You are requested to restrict use of affected roads during the indicated times to attendance of Houses of Worship and Emergencies only.
1. Leland Avenue (Schroon Lake) 6 am – 3pm.
2. Dock Street (Schroon Lake) 8:40 am – 9:10 am and from 10 am – 2:45 pm.
3. Rt. 9 – Hoffman Rd to Village 8:45 am – 9:05 am.
Rt. 9 – Village to Alder Meadow Rd 8:40 am -9:20 am.
4. Alder Meadow Rd, Tyrrell Rd, Severance Rd, & Adirondack Rd – 8:55am – 9:45am
5. Adirondack Rd, Red Wing Rd to Adirondack 8:55AM – 11:45AM.
6. East Shore Drive (from Adirondack) to Shaw Hill Road – 9:10 am – 1 pm.
7. From Shaw Hill Road to East Schroon River Road and Glendale Road to Word of Life Bible Institute Entrance (Pottersville) 9:40 am – 1 pm.
*8. Route 9 (Pottersville) from Old Schroon Rd. to Schroon Lake Village 10 am – 2:30 pm.
* Alternating police-escorted one-way traffic in South Bound Lane on US Route 9 for local residents attending Houses of Worship
￼Thank you for your cooperation.
Village Map and Parking:
Click here to download a PDF map of the village, including race day parking.